Dry Storage Safety & Rules
Dry Storage Safety & Operational Rules
FORKLIFT OPERATORS VISION IS LIMITED...NO ONE IS ALLOWED IN THE DRY STORAGE BUILDING.
Access from the western racks to the eastern wash racks may be obtained through the dry storage office door clearly
marked “Entrance to East-Side Wash Racks”
ACCESS & PARKING
- Vehicles, golf carts, bicycles, scooters, etc. are not permitted behind the green gates at Dry Stack. All vehicles must be in standard vehicle parking spots. Your vehicles will be towed if parked in anything other than standard vehicle parking spots. No trailers may be left in the parking lot for any amount of time. The parking lot is private property and WE DO TOW.
- Sunrise to Sunset 7 days a week, unless otherwise posted, please call at least one (1) hour prior to wanting your boat launched on Holidays. We are closed Christmas Day.
DIRECT DIAL PHONE NUMBER
- (904) 694-2090 this is the direct line to our office. When creating a contact for Beach Marine save your slip number and customer number. Please leave a message if we are unavailable; machine is checked every 15 minutes. Leave your first and last name, slip number and customer number in the message along with the time you will arrive. Any and all amendments to your account must be channeled through the Accounts Receivable office 904.694.2045 or AR@JaxBeachMarine.com (payments, notice to terminate your contract- 30 days required, authorizations, etc).
GUESTS, CHILDREN & PETS
- You are responsible for the conduct and actions of your guests and invitees while such guests and invitees are present at the Marina.
- Children must be accompanied by parents at all times!
- Pets must be leashed & all droppings picked up & properly disposed of in a trash container.
FOR LAUNCHING - YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Please have at least three (3) lines on your boat: accessible with one (1) on the bow, one (1) on the starboard stern and one (1) on the port stern. This is especially important when going to the fuel dock to secure your boat safely. For your protection, do not rely on the rubber railing along the loading dock for protection against hull scratches & fenders should be accessible. Dry storage employees will not board any boat to retrieve a line or fender. It is the owner’s responsibility to make sure these are visually accessible.
FOR RETRIEVAL- PICK UP AND STORAGE- YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- All antennas, outdrives, outboards, outriggers, tops & Biminis must be LOWERED.
- Trim tabs must be UP
- Lines and fenders must be secured inside the boat before boat returns to building
- Battery switches must be in the OFF position or disconnected while stored in dry stack & no trickle chargers allowed.
- Jump-start will be $5.00 per occurrence
- Drain plugs must be in and tight.
- Reminder: Gas expands in heat; please do not fill gas tanks up all the way. Tanks will overflow and you are responsible for damage done to other boats
- Beach Marine will not be responsible for damage done to step hulls
- Beach Marine assumes no responsibility for damages when rules are not followed.
- The lifting of a boat in and out of the water by forklift does cause wear and tear.
LAUNCH & LIFT-OUT AREA
- Boats left in the water & at the loading dock overnight will automatically be rinsed off and returned to the dry stack rack first thing in the morning unless the office is notified. Boats must be in 30 minutes prior to closing for pick-up and return to rack.
- No outside contractors are allowed on the property without being on Beach Marine’s Approved Vendor List- list is posted in all Department Offices. No servicing of boats allowed in the Dry Stack Building; this applies to owners and vendors, the vessel should be moved to a wash rack for any and types of service.
- Return hoses to proper station (rolled up neatly) and please turn water off!
- You may borrow our ladders, located inside the dry stack doors, return when finished.
- Be sure to use biodegradable products when cleaning your boat & properly dispose of any cleaning or waste materials.
- From 2:00pm until close on weekends, wash racks are for washing and flushing ONLY. Detailing and mechanical work may be done prior to 2:00pm.
IN WATER DOCKAGE
- Beach Marine offers dry stack customer’s complimentary overnight dockage in water. We consider this a privilege and reserve the right to revoke the privilege if the rules are not followed:
- Must check in with Dock House for each and every overnight stay
- Must fill out a transient dockage card
- If you use electric, it must be paid for at time of check in – if you use electric but do not pay for it, the charge will be on your next billing statement
NOTE THAT THERE ARE ADDITIONAL MARINA RULES AND REGULATIONS. ALL SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
PLEASE REPORT ANY ISSUES REGARDING FACILITY, GROUNDS, DOCKS, ETC. TO AR@JAXBEACHMARINE.COM
THE ENTIRE MARINA IS A NO WAKE ZONE – IDLE SPEED ONLY
Here is a link to the printable PDF of Beach Marine's Dry Storage Safety & Operational Rules:
2315 Beach Boulevard, Suite 301 • Jacksonville Beach, Florida 32250
904-249-8200 • www.jaxbeachmarine .com •email@example.com